Titan Trailer Brakes - T2HRCM10DAC Free shipping! Call 386-473-2819 or 1-888-402-0808.
Complete single-axle disc brake set offers better performance and increased stopping power for your trailer. Includes 2 hub-and-rotor assemblies, 2 calipers and 2 mounting brackets, all Dacromet-plated for superior corrosion resistance.
- Disc brakes deliver better performance
- Consistent stopping even at highway speeds
- Shorter stopping distance than drum brakes
- Lower maintenance costs than for drum brakes
- Fewer moving parts to repair or replace
- Set includes 2 hub-and-rotor assemblies, 2 calipers, 2 mounting brackets, races and bolts
- Hardware for attaching bracket to flanges sold separately
- Brake lines, grease caps, seals and bearings sold separately
- Dacromet plating for increased durability - great for saltwater applications
- 500-Hour salt-spray rating
- Axle capacity: 3,500 lbs
- Wheel size: 14" to 15"
- Bolt pattern: 5 on 4-1/2"
- 3-Year warranty
Bearings, Races, and Seal Information
- Inner bearing: L68149
- Outer bearing: L44649
- Inner race: L68111
- Outer race: L44610
- Seal: RG06-050
- Inner diameter: 1.719"
- Outer diameter: 2.565"
Please note: Disc brakes require a higher line pressure (1,500 psi) than standard drum brakes (1,000 psi). To achieve this pressure, a brake actuator with a 1,500-psi rating is required.
An increasing number of trailer owners are switching over to disc brakes, and with good reason. Disc brake calipers have only one moving part, as opposed to the many moving parts you find with drum brakes. This means that with disc brakes there are fewer parts to maintain, fewer parts to get damaged and fewer parts to repair or replace, thus reducing the cost of maintenance.
Performance increases as well. Disc brakes deliver consistent braking even at highway speeds, unlike drum brakes, which often show a substantial drop in braking torque at higher speeds. In addition, disc brakes offer a much shorter stopping distance than drum brakes.
10HRAKIT Titan Premier Disc Brake Axle Set